Friday 5 July 2013

Review: No. 7 BB Lips


Firstly, I'd just like to apologise for my absence over the last few days! I don't really have any excuse other than that I've been feeling a bit uninspired. I really hope to make some fashion posts in the next couple of days so look out for those!

I picked up this lip product by No. 7 to wear at my prom (check out my previous posts for photos). I was intrigued by the concept of a BB cream for lips and since I wanted something more hydrating than a lipstick, this seemed perfect.

The shade, 'Belle Pink' is a dark rose colour, although is fairly sheer on the lips. The pigmentation resembles that of a tinted lip balm. Having quite dark lips, this colour is perfect for everyday wear, leaving a subtle glossy finish.

I feel this product is somewhat a 'dupe' for the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter (unnecessarily long name!). Personally, I've never tried the range so I can't make a comparison, but the concept seems to be the same and even the packaging is similar.

Have you tried out the BB lips? What's your go-to everyday lip product?






No comments:

Post a Comment